In this outing we head deep into the bush in search of a good spot to sample some auriferous gravels. That task complete, we move to the nearest ‘waterhole’ where the local red-bellied black snake population took exception to our presence! Some nice pickers were recovered along with flour gold, on a great day prospecting with mates. All the best in your bush adventures everyone and Happy Fossicking! Warren and Colleen.
- Relic Hunting in Tasmania: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting Abandoned Bush School 2: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting Abandoned Bush School 1: Garrett AT Max.
- Win a Garrett AT Max! 10K Subscriber Giveaway!
- Sluicing for Gold in New Zealand & Exploring Abandoned Gold Mines.
- Metal Detecting for Relics in Western Australia: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting 1860s Mansion Ruins III: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting 1860s Mansion Ruins II: Garrett AT Max.
- 2nd Light Horse Regiment Relic Hunt: Garrett AT Max.