Our second sortie to the the site of an 1860s pioneer mansion in Queensland uncovers more great Victoriana, with the find of the day a fantastic 1860 Penny Trade Token. We hope you enjoy this second sortie, with a third sortie to follow very soon. All the best and Happy Fossicking! Colleen and Warren.
- 2nd Light Horse Regiment Relic Hunt: Garrett AT Max.
- ‘Back to School 1882’ – Metal Detecting with the Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting Abandoned WW2 R.A.A.F. Airfield: Garrett AT Max.
- Riverside Silver! Metal Detecting the Victorian Promenade II: Garrett AT Max International.
- Metal Detecting Arizona Ghost Town! Garrett AT Max.
- Prospecting for Gold in Arizona: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting 1860s Mansion Ruins: Garrett AT Max.
- Convicts, Gold and Silver! Metal Detecting in Australia 2017.
- Adventure Trek – ‘The Ghan’ Outback Railway.