Firstly we would like to apologise for not keeping up with your comments and questions for Part 1 and 2, we have been busy in the field and ‘off grid’ getting more great footage. We will make sure we do answer all your comments on this video – ‘Shooting Lions’. The title will be self evident as the video unfolds. We further explore this forgotten Colonial settlement and dig some fantastic relics, our adventures have been continuing and we have filmed up to Part 6 of this series! We hope you enjoy coming along with us to the ‘Lost Valley’. Happy Fossicking! Colleen and Warren.
A big thank you to Ross and his Dad for permission to detect their property.
- Metal Detecting the ‘Lost Valley’: Part 2.
- Metal Detecting ‘The Lost Valley’ Part 1.
- Dump Digging and Relic Hunting in Arizona – Part 1.
- WW2 Relic Hunting: Abandoned Airfield: NEL ‘Attack’ Coil Review.
- Metal Detecting Depression-Era Shanty Town Part 2: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting Depression-Era Shanty Town: Garrett AT Max.
- Gold, Silver & Rusty Objects: Australian Metal Detecting Review 2018.
- Metal Detecting: Cricket Buckle!
- Metal Detecting: “Rust & Dust”: Garrett AT Max International.