Our goldfields adventure continues with more evidence of the large number of Chinese Diggers who worked the remote Queensland goldfields in the 1870s and 1880s. Plenty of unique ‘pinfire’ rounds and a 370 year old Imperial Chinese Cash Coin are unearthed as we push deeper into the remote bush. Thanks for watching and subscribing! Colleen and Warren (and Beau and George).
Please check out Beau’s Channel ‘Aquachigger’ for his adventures ‘Down Under’.
- Digging Gold Nuggets with Garrett ATX Metal Detectors.
- Goldfields Chinese Relics! Metal Detecting 17th Century Chinese Coins.
- Mega Long Metal Detecting WW2 Relic Adventure.
- Half an Ounce of Gold! Detecting and Highbanking the Golden Spur.
- Return to the Lost Valley: Cellar Silver!
- Metal Detecting ‘The Gun Pits’ (First Sortie).
- WW2 Relic Hunting: The Four Armies.
- Gold Specimen! Old Timer’s Gold.
- Island Treasure: Boating and Beach Metal Detecting.