Team NQE hits a long forgotten bush cricket ground dating from the early 1920s and unearths a run of old silver, plus some nice jewellery no doubt deposited in the Members Area by the lady friends of the ‘Bush 11’ who won the toss an elected to field. The gale force winds on the day didn’t just interfere with the audio, they almost tore the awning off the Land Rover (which in retrospect probably shouldn’t have been deployed in the first place). We invite you to like, subscribe and comment as you wish – Happy Fossicking! Colleen and Warren. www.nqexplorers.com www.garrettaustralia.com.au www.outdoortactical.com.au
- Metal Detecting ‘Hunted Out’ Sites.
- Metal Detecting Pioneer Relics – The ‘Lost Valley’ in Winter.
- The Ruins of the Cape St. George Lighthouse.
- Colleen’s Trade Token & Great Scott! It’s 1885!
- Metal Detecting ‘Trench Art’ Slouch Hat – Garrett AT Max.
- Australian WW2 Divisional Camp – Military Relics and Coins.
- Australian Gold Rush Relics! Exploring Abandoned Mining Camps.
- Digging Gold Nuggets with Garrett ATX Metal Detectors.
- Goldfields Chinese Relics! Metal Detecting 17th Century Chinese Coins.