Join us for the continuation of our Western Queensland Ghost Town adventure. In this instalment we head deep into the remote spinifex country in search of old towns which ‘boomed’ during the late 19th and early 20th century, but now lay abandoned. Some great finds including a silver Florin and a glorious Edward VII Shilling from 1906, no doubt dropped during the boom days in the old town. We also encounter some unusual wildlife, descended from animals originally used to haul copper and base metals to the many smelters. Thanks for watching and subscribing! www.nqexplorers.com www.garrettaustralia.com.au www.outdoortactical.com.au
- Western Ghost Town Hunting: Garrett AT Pro International.
- Metal Detecting & Boating 3: WW2 Relics: Garrett AT Pro International.
- Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone System.
- Boating and Metal Detecting 2: ‘Pink Pips and Silver Coins’: Garrett AT Gold.
- Metal Detecting and Boating: Eight Silvers! Garrett AT Pro International.
- Cradling for Gold the Old Timer’s Way.
- WW2 Metal Detecting: Pips & Spoons! – Garrett AT Gold.
- Metal Detecting and 4WDing North Queensland – Part 2.
- Metal Detecting and 4WDing North Queensland – Part 1.