This ‘lost footage’ was recorded on a 700km South Australian road trip last year – there is no metal detecting in the video just a ‘Drive and Chat’ covering such topics as ‘What Metal Detector to Buy’, ‘Getting Permission’, ‘Licences and Fees’ etc. The footage was shot on a GoPro Hero in the vehicle and the sound isn’t top notch but we explain the equipment in use and how this came about as we go along. Please sit back and enjoy some outstanding South Australian outback scenery, a little WW2 history, and a whole swag of advice and tips. Please consider subscribing to our channel and we welcome all your comments, and we will reply to any questions. All the best and Happy Fossicking! Warren and Colleen. Our VLOG: www.nqexplorers.com We use Garrett Metal Detectors on our adventures: www.garrettaustralia.com.au 5.11 Bush Apparel by Outdoor Tactical, Brisbane. www.outdoortactical.com.au
- Garrett Apex Metal Detector: Advanced Tips.
- WW2 Camp in Summer: U.S. and Australian Relics.
- Gold! Traditional Gold Cradle – Build Your Own!
- Gold Cradle Plans
- River Silver – The Cable Ferry Crossing.
- The ‘New’ WW2 Camp – Digger Relics, Hard Ground & Angry Ants!
- Great Depression Relics: 1920s Australian Shantytown.
- Pioneer Farmhouse – Relics From the Past. Exploring and Metal Detecting.
- WW2 Camp Metal Detecting – 1st Recon Sortie.