Join us on our third ‘Boating and Detecting’ adventure as we visit multiple sites around the lake courtesy of Ed B (OIC Water Transport), with some great finds comprising coins, ‘AUSTRALIA’ shoulder flashes and a real ripper of a find unearthed as the first target of the day. We hope you enjoy our little adventure and subscribe to our channel! Happy Fossicking to all! Warren, Colleen & Ed. www.nqexplorers.com www.facebook.com/nqexplorers www.garrettaustralia.com.au www.outdoortactical.com.au
- Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone System.
- Boating and Metal Detecting 2: ‘Pink Pips and Silver Coins’: Garrett AT Gold.
- Metal Detecting and Boating: Eight Silvers! Garrett AT Pro International.
- Cradling for Gold the Old Timer’s Way.
- WW2 Metal Detecting: Pips & Spoons! – Garrett AT Gold.
- Metal Detecting and 4WDing North Queensland – Part 2.
- Metal Detecting and 4WDing North Queensland – Part 1.
- WW2 Metal Detecting: ‘The Pip Patch’: Garrett ACE 300i
- WW2 Metal Detecting: Buckles & Bullets! Garrett AT Pro International.