Please enjoy this short video of our trip to Cesenatico, Italy, to the launch of the new Garrett AT MAX, and the 1st Olympics of Metal Detecting held on 7th May, 2017. We were able to put in a couple of hours on the new AT MAX and it will be a seamless move for any experienced AT Gold or AT Pro International users. It is also very user friendly for first-time users. The built in Z-Lynk system worked flawlessly with delay-free target signals, and the increased power of the AT MAX had us digging some deep targets on the beach. Italian beach sands are highly mineralised, we were recording Ground Balance readings of 85-88. Stay tuned for a full Australian AT MAX evaluation video. Happy Fossicking! Warren and Colleen.
- Australian Ghost Town Hunting Part 2: Victorian Silver! Garrett AT Gold.
- Australian Ghost Town Detecting: Victorian Coins and Relics: Garrett AT Gold.
- Western Ghost Town Hunting 2: Garrett AT Gold.
- Western Ghost Town Hunting: Garrett AT Pro International.
- Metal Detecting & Boating 3: WW2 Relics: Garrett AT Pro International.
- Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Headphone System.
- Boating and Metal Detecting 2: ‘Pink Pips and Silver Coins’: Garrett AT Gold.
- Metal Detecting and Boating: Eight Silvers! Garrett AT Pro International.
- Cradling for Gold the Old Timer’s Way.