The odyssey continues in search of a long abandoned 1860s Coaching Hotel, and the evidence continues to build that we may have actually found the spot. Relics from the early 20th Century come to light with some tantalizing clues to older artefacts buried deeper in the bottle dump and further along the creek bank. More videos on this site will follow! Happy Fossicking everyone! Warren and Colleen. #metaldetecting #australia www.nqexplorers.com www.garrettaustralia.com.au www.outdoortactical.com.au
- Metal Detecting 1864 Coach Stop – Part I.
- Sniping For WW2 Relics. ANZAC Day 2020.
- Confined to Barracks? Virtual Metal Detecting!
- The Second World War – Then and Now.
- Gold Nuggets Galore! The Golden Spur Mining Company.
- RAW Metal Detecting WW2 Grenade Range – Mills Bombs and Ammunition!
- Spanish Silver! Detecting Colonial Virginia.
- An Australian Bush Cemetery.
- Bush Cricket Silver! A silver Quartet.