Join with us as we journey deep into the Aussie Bush high up in the Great Dividing Range to the site of a long-abandoned farmhouse. We first visited the site during the height of the drought and fires in January 2020, and only returned in July to fully explore the site and complete the video. Some great finds including silver coins and a wonderful piece of Australian WW1 history come to light! Please take the time to like, comment, subscribe and hit the bell notification so you are alerted to our new uploads. We usually upload a video every fortnight (give or take a week or two). Happy Fossicking! Warren and Colleen. www.nqexplorers.com www.garrettaustralia.com.au www.outdoortactical.com.au
- Grenades and Silver! WW2 Metal Detecting.
- Metal Detecting Dutch and Australian WW2 Relics. Part I.
- Arizona Treasure! Dump Digging and Detecting.
- Metal Detecting 1864 Coach Stop – Part II.
- Metal Detecting 1864 Coach Stop – Part I.
- Sniping For WW2 Relics. ANZAC Day 2020.
- Confined to Barracks? Virtual Metal Detecting!
- The Second World War – Then and Now.
- Gold Nuggets Galore! The Golden Spur Mining Company.