No metal detecting in this first video of a series of 4WD touring guides we will be uploading. An easy day trip from Brisbane in a high-clearance 4WD is the Condamine River Gorge and Waterfall Circuit, on the Queensland/NSW border. So sit back and enjoy a good dose of Defender-cam as we explore this beautiful region around the Main Range. Thanks for watching and subscribing! Warren and Colleen.
- Metal Detecting Victorian Relics (In Victoria). Garrett AT Max International.
- Working a Creek for Fine Gold.
- Relic Hunting in Tasmania: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting Abandoned Bush School 2: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting Abandoned Bush School 1: Garrett AT Max.
- Win a Garrett AT Max! 10K Subscriber Giveaway!
- Sluicing for Gold in New Zealand & Exploring Abandoned Gold Mines.
- Metal Detecting for Relics in Western Australia: Garrett AT Max.
- Metal Detecting 1860s Mansion Ruins III: Garrett AT Max.