Join with Warren, Greckie and Phil on a 2,000km road trip to the NSW outback with the new Garrett AT Max International. Before heading off, we pick up some nice ‘micro-nuggets’ in the Central Victorian Goldfields using the optional 5 x 8″ DD searchcoil. Please note that ‘live’ digs are generally edited for brevity, and the gale force winds prevailing around Tibooburra at the time. Thanks for watching and subscribing and Happy Fossicking! Warren, Greckie and Phil.
- Metal Detecting: A Victorian Surprise: Garrett AT Gold.
- Garrett AT Max International – A Quick Introduction.
- Boating & Detecting 4: “The Island”.
- ‘High Ground Detecting’ – WW2 Relics – Garrett AT Pro International.
- Lakeside Detecting: WW2 Relics & Coins: Garrett AT Gold.
- 1st Olympics of Metal Detecting, Italy: Garrett AT MAX.
- Australian Ghost Town Hunting Part 2: Victorian Silver! Garrett AT Gold.
- Australian Ghost Town Detecting: Victorian Coins and Relics: Garrett AT Gold.
- Western Ghost Town Hunting 2: Garrett AT Gold.